Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Relaxation.

Don't get me wrong. I love the holidays and all that they bring, but I am so glad it is over. My cousin's birthday cupcakes came out amazing. He loved them.
I baked my absolute favorite chocolate chip cookies for Christmas with the family which are always a huge hit. Another amazing recipe thanks to Paula. :) I mainly got money for Christmas, but I also got W's book, Decision Points which I had told my daddy that I definitely wanted for Christmas.I haven't had a lot of time to read it, but I'm half way through and it is pretty amazing.

I hope everyone had an amazing New Year's celebration. Mine was eventful to say the least, but amazing. I spent it around some of my sisters and made new friends there as well.

Now my life revolves getting ready for classes to start back. I have bought new pens and notebooks. School supplies are my favorite. :) I put off ordering my books, but I finally ordered them yesterday so they should be here in time for the first day. I have also been getting ready to be the Finance Vice President in my sorority. I am so excited, but it is major responsibility that I'm pretty nervous about also.

I have finished up all the business of the holiday's and now I finally get to relax a few days before classes. :) This new year is looking to be a good one. :)

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the world of blogging! just thought i'd let you know those cupcakes look amazing!!! :) PLD

    ReplyDelete