Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5 Things I Believe In.

I stole the idea from a Facebook note and I just thought it was a cute idea to blog about. It's not in any particular order. Just a couple random beliefs. :)

1. I believe in smiles. I am one of those people that tends to always have a smile on their face. I honestly believe a smile can brighten someone's day and that smiles are contagious.

2. I believe in goals. I think goals help people better themselves. I have several goals I've set for my future. Whether I reach them or not, I still feel as though it helps me better myself.

3. I believe in personal space. I am a firm believer that everyone needs and deserves personal space. I feel so uncomfortable when random strangers get too close for comfort. It's definitely a random belief, but I'm a freak about my personal space. Haha.

4. I believe in real love. Honest, grow old together, unconditional love. I also believe that I will find it someday. :)

5. I believe in Greek life. I think no matter what fraternity or sorority a person is affiliated with that it makes them a more well rounded person and gives life long bonds. I know my sorority has made me more philanthropic, understand how to deal with clashing personalities, bonds to my sisters that no one else can understand, and opened me up to new experiences. That's just to name a few. :)

What are some of the random things you believe in?
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hello..coming by to greet you good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beliefs! Agreed
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh personal space!! I fully believe in that too. And naps and chocolate. You gotta believe in those things too right? :)

    ReplyDelete