Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cabin Fever.

I absolutely love my apartment except when it snows. I live on top of a huge hill which enviably ices over in the snow and is impossible to get down in my little car. So Monday because classes were cancelled all week, my daddy came and rescued me in his truck so I was basically stuck at home instead of my apartment until daddy brought me back to my apartment Thursday night, because I had a girls night planned. I get all pretty go to my car and it will not start. Dad came back over here Friday night to figure out what was wrong and thank goodness that the battery was just dead. So the most excitement I have had all week was yesterday morning when we had sorority officer transitions. I was already excited, but now I am even more excited. I cannot wait until next Sunday (a week from today) when I officially transfer into my office and I am out new Fiance Vice President. Yay! This position is also on our executive board which just takes me to a whole new level of excited. Haha. So the excitement of my week has been doing puzzles, making s'mores in the fireplace, and learning all about my chapters fiances and how to keep money flowing.
Spring cannot come soon enough. :)

I hope y'all had a more exciting week than I did and for those that get tomorrow off for MLK day, have a great extra day.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great week too, gorgeous!! Spring time sounds fab right about now :)

    ReplyDelete